I am a big fan of the iPad, and have had one since June. At first I thought it would be a neat if somewhat pointless toy, but I find that I use it for pretty much everything! I watch movies on it, listen to music, read books and papers, even do the occasional writing. Now Apple has introduced a new version, the iPad 2. The new ipas sports a faster processor, thinner body, and two cameras for videoconferencing. I’m still quite satisfied with my iPad, so none of these features are compelling enough for me to upgrade, since I have a iPhone with a videocamera already. However, if I were buying a new device having never had a tablet before, I would jump at this new updated iPad. It looks pretty great, miles ahead of the Android competitors. And I love the new covers. Check out the commercial featuring the covers, you will be impressed!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: For all those who claim that really, this time, John Kelly is finally going to bring some order to the White House... http… 3 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Awesome! I'm glad #albuquerque is getting a show! Oh wait... #TheWest #WeLikeShowsToo 5 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Number of shows in CA: 3. Number of shows in #NewMexico: 0. Don't forget about the rest of the coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @jonfavs @PodSaveAmerica @TVietor08 Looking forward to seeing you in #NewMexico! Oh, wait... #TheWest #howmanystopsinCaliforniadoyouneed 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: YOU CANNOT WORK WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. GET OUT. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 1 week ago
- 10,924 geeks-in-training