I am a big fan of the iPad, and have had one since June. At first I thought it would be a neat if somewhat pointless toy, but I find that I use it for pretty much everything! I watch movies on it, listen to music, read books and papers, even do the occasional writing. Now Apple has introduced a new version, the iPad 2. The new ipas sports a faster processor, thinner body, and two cameras for videoconferencing. I’m still quite satisfied with my iPad, so none of these features are compelling enough for me to upgrade, since I have a iPhone with a videocamera already. However, if I were buying a new device having never had a tablet before, I would jump at this new updated iPad. It looks pretty great, miles ahead of the Android competitors. And I love the new covers. Check out the commercial featuring the covers, you will be impressed!
- Mean, agressive, generally bad at planning and execution, limited vocabulary, and not very intelligent. Yup, seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: When you are ripping children away from their mothers all elements of government are failing basic humanity. https://t.… 1 month ago
- @jpodhoretz @jonlovett Seconded, it is delicious! 3 months ago
- RT @MoveOn: Cheers to @SenatorTomUdall for voting no to #StopPompeo and block Trump’s #WarCabinet. twitter.com/SenatorTomUdal… 3 months ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 3 months ago
- 11,192 geeks-in-training