I am a big fan of the iPad, and have had one since June. At first I thought it would be a neat if somewhat pointless toy, but I find that I use it for pretty much everything! I watch movies on it, listen to music, read books and papers, even do the occasional writing. Now Apple has introduced a new version, the iPad 2. The new ipas sports a faster processor, thinner body, and two cameras for videoconferencing. I’m still quite satisfied with my iPad, so none of these features are compelling enough for me to upgrade, since I have a iPhone with a videocamera already. However, if I were buying a new device having never had a tablet before, I would jump at this new updated iPad. It looks pretty great, miles ahead of the Android competitors. And I love the new covers. Check out the commercial featuring the covers, you will be impressed!
- RT @SenatorTomUdall: Read our statement on the racist political cartoon about DREAMers that appeared in the Albuquerque Journal: https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: We have to win the House. swingleft.org 2 weeks ago
- RT @stonecold2050: Just my luck, 250 million year old salt and it expires next year. https://t.co/XjK9L51x8D 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This is moronic, verbal applesauce twitter.com/danielhewittit… 2 weeks ago
- 2018 will be all about turnout! Make sure you #registertovote today! Go to vote.gov to get started! #DemsIn2018 #indivisible 3 weeks ago
- 11,041 geeks-in-training