I am a big fan of the iPad, and have had one since June. At first I thought it would be a neat if somewhat pointless toy, but I find that I use it for pretty much everything! I watch movies on it, listen to music, read books and papers, even do the occasional writing. Now Apple has introduced a new version, the iPad 2. The new ipas sports a faster processor, thinner body, and two cameras for videoconferencing. I’m still quite satisfied with my iPad, so none of these features are compelling enough for me to upgrade, since I have a iPhone with a videocamera already. However, if I were buying a new device having never had a tablet before, I would jump at this new updated iPad. It looks pretty great, miles ahead of the Android competitors. And I love the new covers. Check out the commercial featuring the covers, you will be impressed!
- Hey @NMPBS , why is #GreatBritishBakingShow not on tonight like EVERYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA?? #badscheduling #boo @PBS 1 week ago
- Wow, @REALBlakesLota , this is all you get when you pay for a bowl of chile? Feel a bit ripped off! Where's the res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Hey @ABQTopes , Tom Murphy's batting song kinda sucks... 1 week ago
- I bought the @beatsbydre Beatsx YESTERDAY, and the card for free @AppleMusic is expired? No expiration date on the card! #FAIL 1 month ago
- Hey @apple and @beatsbydre, why include a redemption certificate with no expiration date in the box with the headphones? 1 month ago
- 10,909 geeks-in-training