I am a big fan of the iPad, and have had one since June. At first I thought it would be a neat if somewhat pointless toy, but I find that I use it for pretty much everything! I watch movies on it, listen to music, read books and papers, even do the occasional writing. Now Apple has introduced a new version, the iPad 2. The new ipas sports a faster processor, thinner body, and two cameras for videoconferencing. I’m still quite satisfied with my iPad, so none of these features are compelling enough for me to upgrade, since I have a iPhone with a videocamera already. However, if I were buying a new device having never had a tablet before, I would jump at this new updated iPad. It looks pretty great, miles ahead of the Android competitors. And I love the new covers. Check out the commercial featuring the covers, you will be impressed!
- RT @BBCNews: #DoctorWho: First look at Jodie Whittaker in character (along with latest version of the TARDIS) bbc.in/2yKEHN1 htt… 1 week ago
- @RepLujanGrisham As my representative, what will you be doing in the House to prevent future tragedies like this? 1 week ago
- @SenatorTomUdall You are in a position to help, @SenatorTomUdall. What will you propose in the #Senate? 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Donald wanting anything to be "merit based" is the height of irony now, isn't it. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Starting today, you can sign up for 2018 health coverage. Head on over to HealthCare.gov and find a plan that mee… 2 weeks ago
- 10,985 geeks-in-training