I’ve mentioned before that I am a large fan of all things British, especially British television programming. Well, I have just discovered a show featuring one of my favorite British stars, Stephen Fry. It is called QI (Short for Quite Interesting). The show features Mr. Fry as the moderator/host of a game show-type programme in which four celebrities compete to supply interesting information on a wide variety of subjects. The contestants are awarded points not necessarily for being correct, but for being interesting. The reality is though that the game show itself is secondary, and simply provides a framework for the fantastic and generally hilarious banter between Fry and the contestants. The show has been on for a few years now, but just crossed into my consciousness. If you are looking for a great way to spend a half hour, and even to learn a thing or two, be sure to check it out!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: For all those who claim that really, this time, John Kelly is finally going to bring some order to the White House... http… 3 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Awesome! I'm glad #albuquerque is getting a show! Oh wait... #TheWest #WeLikeShowsToo 5 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Number of shows in CA: 3. Number of shows in #NewMexico: 0. Don't forget about the rest of the coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @jonfavs @PodSaveAmerica @TVietor08 Looking forward to seeing you in #NewMexico! Oh, wait... #TheWest #howmanystopsinCaliforniadoyouneed 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: YOU CANNOT WORK WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. GET OUT. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 1 week ago
- 10,924 geeks-in-training