I’ve mentioned before that I am a large fan of all things British, especially British television programming. Well, I have just discovered a show featuring one of my favorite British stars, Stephen Fry. It is called QI (Short for Quite Interesting). The show features Mr. Fry as the moderator/host of a game show-type programme in which four celebrities compete to supply interesting information on a wide variety of subjects. The contestants are awarded points not necessarily for being correct, but for being interesting. The reality is though that the game show itself is secondary, and simply provides a framework for the fantastic and generally hilarious banter between Fry and the contestants. The show has been on for a few years now, but just crossed into my consciousness. If you are looking for a great way to spend a half hour, and even to learn a thing or two, be sure to check it out!
- Hey @NMPBS , why is #GreatBritishBakingShow not on tonight like EVERYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA?? #badscheduling #boo @PBS 1 week ago
- Wow, @REALBlakesLota , this is all you get when you pay for a bowl of chile? Feel a bit ripped off! Where's the res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Hey @ABQTopes , Tom Murphy's batting song kinda sucks... 1 week ago
- I bought the @beatsbydre Beatsx YESTERDAY, and the card for free @AppleMusic is expired? No expiration date on the card! #FAIL 1 month ago
- Hey @apple and @beatsbydre, why include a redemption certificate with no expiration date in the box with the headphones? 1 month ago
- 10,909 geeks-in-training