I’ve mentioned before that I am a large fan of all things British, especially British television programming. Well, I have just discovered a show featuring one of my favorite British stars, Stephen Fry. It is called QI (Short for Quite Interesting). The show features Mr. Fry as the moderator/host of a game show-type programme in which four celebrities compete to supply interesting information on a wide variety of subjects. The contestants are awarded points not necessarily for being correct, but for being interesting. The reality is though that the game show itself is secondary, and simply provides a framework for the fantastic and generally hilarious banter between Fry and the contestants. The show has been on for a few years now, but just crossed into my consciousness. If you are looking for a great way to spend a half hour, and even to learn a thing or two, be sure to check it out!
- RT @SenatorTomUdall: Read our statement on the racist political cartoon about DREAMers that appeared in the Albuquerque Journal: https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: We have to win the House. swingleft.org 2 weeks ago
- RT @stonecold2050: Just my luck, 250 million year old salt and it expires next year. https://t.co/XjK9L51x8D 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This is moronic, verbal applesauce twitter.com/danielhewittit… 2 weeks ago
- 2018 will be all about turnout! Make sure you #registertovote today! Go to vote.gov to get started! #DemsIn2018 #indivisible 3 weeks ago
- 11,041 geeks-in-training