I’ve mentioned before that I am a large fan of all things British, especially British television programming. Well, I have just discovered a show featuring one of my favorite British stars, Stephen Fry. It is called QI (Short for Quite Interesting). The show features Mr. Fry as the moderator/host of a game show-type programme in which four celebrities compete to supply interesting information on a wide variety of subjects. The contestants are awarded points not necessarily for being correct, but for being interesting. The reality is though that the game show itself is secondary, and simply provides a framework for the fantastic and generally hilarious banter between Fry and the contestants. The show has been on for a few years now, but just crossed into my consciousness. If you are looking for a great way to spend a half hour, and even to learn a thing or two, be sure to check it out!
- RT @BBCNews: #DoctorWho: First look at Jodie Whittaker in character (along with latest version of the TARDIS) bbc.in/2yKEHN1 htt… 1 week ago
- @RepLujanGrisham As my representative, what will you be doing in the House to prevent future tragedies like this? 1 week ago
- @SenatorTomUdall You are in a position to help, @SenatorTomUdall. What will you propose in the #Senate? 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Donald wanting anything to be "merit based" is the height of irony now, isn't it. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Starting today, you can sign up for 2018 health coverage. Head on over to HealthCare.gov and find a plan that mee… 2 weeks ago
- 10,985 geeks-in-training