I’ve mentioned before that I am a large fan of all things British, especially British television programming. Well, I have just discovered a show featuring one of my favorite British stars, Stephen Fry. It is called QI (Short for Quite Interesting). The show features Mr. Fry as the moderator/host of a game show-type programme in which four celebrities compete to supply interesting information on a wide variety of subjects. The contestants are awarded points not necessarily for being correct, but for being interesting. The reality is though that the game show itself is secondary, and simply provides a framework for the fantastic and generally hilarious banter between Fry and the contestants. The show has been on for a few years now, but just crossed into my consciousness. If you are looking for a great way to spend a half hour, and even to learn a thing or two, be sure to check it out!
- Mean, agressive, generally bad at planning and execution, limited vocabulary, and not very intelligent. Yup, seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: When you are ripping children away from their mothers all elements of government are failing basic humanity. https://t.… 1 month ago
- @jpodhoretz @jonlovett Seconded, it is delicious! 3 months ago
- RT @MoveOn: Cheers to @SenatorTomUdall for voting no to #StopPompeo and block Trump’s #WarCabinet. twitter.com/SenatorTomUdal… 3 months ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 3 months ago
- 11,192 geeks-in-training