Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading the crap that I write. And then I get distracted by pretty much anything else. In this case, I have been distracted by a fantastic song that I discovered this weekend. It is by a new French singer who goes by the name of Thomas Pradeau, and is called “Le Pays de Molière.” It has a great simple sound, complete with trademarks of traditional French music, like the accordion, and, well, French. Check out the video below, it’s worth it!
- RT @BBCNews: #DoctorWho: First look at Jodie Whittaker in character (along with latest version of the TARDIS) bbc.in/2yKEHN1 htt… 1 week ago
- @RepLujanGrisham As my representative, what will you be doing in the House to prevent future tragedies like this? 1 week ago
- @SenatorTomUdall You are in a position to help, @SenatorTomUdall. What will you propose in the #Senate? 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Donald wanting anything to be "merit based" is the height of irony now, isn't it. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Starting today, you can sign up for 2018 health coverage. Head on over to HealthCare.gov and find a plan that mee… 2 weeks ago
- 10,985 geeks-in-training