Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading the crap that I write. And then I get distracted by pretty much anything else. In this case, I have been distracted by a fantastic song that I discovered this weekend. It is by a new French singer who goes by the name of Thomas Pradeau, and is called “Le Pays de Molière.” It has a great simple sound, complete with trademarks of traditional French music, like the accordion, and, well, French. Check out the video below, it’s worth it!
- Mean, agressive, generally bad at planning and execution, limited vocabulary, and not very intelligent. Yup, seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: When you are ripping children away from their mothers all elements of government are failing basic humanity. https://t.… 1 month ago
- @jpodhoretz @jonlovett Seconded, it is delicious! 3 months ago
- RT @MoveOn: Cheers to @SenatorTomUdall for voting no to #StopPompeo and block Trump’s #WarCabinet. twitter.com/SenatorTomUdal… 3 months ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 3 months ago
- 11,192 geeks-in-training