Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading the crap that I write. And then I get distracted by pretty much anything else. In this case, I have been distracted by a fantastic song that I discovered this weekend. It is by a new French singer who goes by the name of Thomas Pradeau, and is called “Le Pays de Molière.” It has a great simple sound, complete with trademarks of traditional French music, like the accordion, and, well, French. Check out the video below, it’s worth it!
- RT @SenatorTomUdall: Read our statement on the racist political cartoon about DREAMers that appeared in the Albuquerque Journal: https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: We have to win the House. swingleft.org 2 weeks ago
- RT @stonecold2050: Just my luck, 250 million year old salt and it expires next year. https://t.co/XjK9L51x8D 2 weeks ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: This is moronic, verbal applesauce twitter.com/danielhewittit… 2 weeks ago
- 2018 will be all about turnout! Make sure you #registertovote today! Go to vote.gov to get started! #DemsIn2018 #indivisible 3 weeks ago
- 11,041 geeks-in-training