Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading the crap that I write. And then I get distracted by pretty much anything else. In this case, I have been distracted by a fantastic song that I discovered this weekend. It is by a new French singer who goes by the name of Thomas Pradeau, and is called “Le Pays de Molière.” It has a great simple sound, complete with trademarks of traditional French music, like the accordion, and, well, French. Check out the video below, it’s worth it!
- Hey @NMPBS , why is #GreatBritishBakingShow not on tonight like EVERYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA?? #badscheduling #boo @PBS 1 week ago
- Wow, @REALBlakesLota , this is all you get when you pay for a bowl of chile? Feel a bit ripped off! Where's the res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Hey @ABQTopes , Tom Murphy's batting song kinda sucks... 1 week ago
- I bought the @beatsbydre Beatsx YESTERDAY, and the card for free @AppleMusic is expired? No expiration date on the card! #FAIL 1 month ago
- Hey @apple and @beatsbydre, why include a redemption certificate with no expiration date in the box with the headphones? 1 month ago
- 10,909 geeks-in-training