Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading the crap that I write. And then I get distracted by pretty much anything else. In this case, I have been distracted by a fantastic song that I discovered this weekend. It is by a new French singer who goes by the name of Thomas Pradeau, and is called “Le Pays de Molière.” It has a great simple sound, complete with trademarks of traditional French music, like the accordion, and, well, French. Check out the video below, it’s worth it!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: For all those who claim that really, this time, John Kelly is finally going to bring some order to the White House... http… 3 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Awesome! I'm glad #albuquerque is getting a show! Oh wait... #TheWest #WeLikeShowsToo 5 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Number of shows in CA: 3. Number of shows in #NewMexico: 0. Don't forget about the rest of the coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @jonfavs @PodSaveAmerica @TVietor08 Looking forward to seeing you in #NewMexico! Oh, wait... #TheWest #howmanystopsinCaliforniadoyouneed 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: YOU CANNOT WORK WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. GET OUT. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 1 week ago
- 10,924 geeks-in-training