My wife and I have discovered a salon de thé in Grenoble, and we are hooked: It is called Jardin de Thé, and it is home to some mighty tasty teas. I have really fallen for the St. Sylvestre, a black tea with hints of cinnamon and cherry, and my wife is partial to the Promenade des Anglais, another black tea with plum and almond flavors. I had never really bothered with loose leaf tea before this, but we are now well on our way to becoming tea snobs: We have stocked up on loose leaf tea from Jardin de Thé, and have supplemented that with additional teas from Harrods during our last trip to London. We bought a tea kettle to brew, and a nice hourglass (four-minuteglass?) to time the brewing. I even have a strainer at work, so I can make my favorite teas there too. If anyone has any suggestions on good teas, brewing techniques, or tasty treats to accompany the tea, let us know!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: For all those who claim that really, this time, John Kelly is finally going to bring some order to the White House... http… 3 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Awesome! I'm glad #albuquerque is getting a show! Oh wait... #TheWest #WeLikeShowsToo 5 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Number of shows in CA: 3. Number of shows in #NewMexico: 0. Don't forget about the rest of the coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @jonfavs @PodSaveAmerica @TVietor08 Looking forward to seeing you in #NewMexico! Oh, wait... #TheWest #howmanystopsinCaliforniadoyouneed 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: YOU CANNOT WORK WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. GET OUT. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 1 week ago
- 10,924 geeks-in-training