My wife made the most amazing green chile chicken enchiladas two nights ago, and I have eaten far more of it then I should have. Dinner on Monday, dinner last night, and maybe even dinner tonight, who knows! And last Friday she made one of the best lasagnas I have ever had, with beef and saucisse de Toulouse. It was magnificent. Yeah, my wife has serious cooking game. I think she should be on Chopped!
- RT @GeorgeTakei: For all those who claim that really, this time, John Kelly is finally going to bring some order to the White House... http… 3 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Awesome! I'm glad #albuquerque is getting a show! Oh wait... #TheWest #WeLikeShowsToo 5 days ago
- @PodSaveAmerica Number of shows in CA: 3. Number of shows in #NewMexico: 0. Don't forget about the rest of the coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @jonfavs @PodSaveAmerica @TVietor08 Looking forward to seeing you in #NewMexico! Oh, wait... #TheWest #howmanystopsinCaliforniadoyouneed 1 week ago
- RT @jonlovett: YOU CANNOT WORK WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. GET OUT. twitter.com/jonfavs/status… 1 week ago
- 10,924 geeks-in-training