My wife made the most amazing green chile chicken enchiladas two nights ago, and I have eaten far more of it then I should have. Dinner on Monday, dinner last night, and maybe even dinner tonight, who knows! And last Friday she made one of the best lasagnas I have ever had, with beef and saucisse de Toulouse. It was magnificent. Yeah, my wife has serious cooking game. I think she should be on Chopped!
- Mean, agressive, generally bad at planning and execution, limited vocabulary, and not very intelligent. Yup, seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: When you are ripping children away from their mothers all elements of government are failing basic humanity. https://t.… 5 months ago
- @jpodhoretz @jonlovett Seconded, it is delicious! 8 months ago
- RT @MoveOn: Cheers to @SenatorTomUdall for voting no to #StopPompeo and block Trump’s #WarCabinet. twitter.com/SenatorTomUdal… 8 months ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 8 months ago
- 11,343 geeks-in-training