My wife made the most amazing green chile chicken enchiladas two nights ago, and I have eaten far more of it then I should have. Dinner on Monday, dinner last night, and maybe even dinner tonight, who knows! And last Friday she made one of the best lasagnas I have ever had, with beef and saucisse de Toulouse. It was magnificent. Yeah, my wife has serious cooking game. I think she should be on Chopped!
- Hey @NMPBS , why is #GreatBritishBakingShow not on tonight like EVERYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA?? #badscheduling #boo @PBS 1 week ago
- Wow, @REALBlakesLota , this is all you get when you pay for a bowl of chile? Feel a bit ripped off! Where's the res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Hey @ABQTopes , Tom Murphy's batting song kinda sucks... 1 week ago
- I bought the @beatsbydre Beatsx YESTERDAY, and the card for free @AppleMusic is expired? No expiration date on the card! #FAIL 1 month ago
- Hey @apple and @beatsbydre, why include a redemption certificate with no expiration date in the box with the headphones? 1 month ago
- 10,909 geeks-in-training