My wife made the most amazing green chile chicken enchiladas two nights ago, and I have eaten far more of it then I should have. Dinner on Monday, dinner last night, and maybe even dinner tonight, who knows! And last Friday she made one of the best lasagnas I have ever had, with beef and saucisse de Toulouse. It was magnificent. Yeah, my wife has serious cooking game. I think she should be on Chopped!
- @TeamHollandCurl Great job, excited to see you back! 2 months ago
- Awesome! Go @TeamHollandCurl! twitter.com/VITERRASCOTTIE… 3 months ago
- @VITERRASCOTTIES Any way to watch online? 3 months ago
- @PodSaveAmerica You're coming to Albuquerque! Thanks for listening, tickets purchased! #podtoursamerica #albuquerque 3 months ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: The #TrumpShutdown is disproportionately hurting Native American tribes in New Mexico and across the nation. People's l… 3 months ago
- 11,397 geeks-in-training