My wife made the most amazing green chile chicken enchiladas two nights ago, and I have eaten far more of it then I should have. Dinner on Monday, dinner last night, and maybe even dinner tonight, who knows! And last Friday she made one of the best lasagnas I have ever had, with beef and saucisse de Toulouse. It was magnificent. Yeah, my wife has serious cooking game. I think she should be on Chopped!
- RT @jonfavs: Man, I miss @BarackObama. 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this… 2 weeks ago
- Hey @daytonward, just finished “Desperate Hours,” it was great! Any other #StarTrekDiscovey novels on the horizon? 2 weeks ago
- Time for New Trek on TV! #StarTrekDiscovery 3 weeks ago
- @TobyHadoke @BBCRadio4Extra So it is, Installed! Thanks Toby! 1 month ago
- 10,961 geeks-in-training