If you are ever in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and are looking for a great hamburger served in an awesome old yet upscale (dare I say retro) drive in/diner, definitely check out Holy Cow Burgers on Cehntal, just west of I-40. Amazing burgers, great fries, tasty Malts. Good stuff!
- Mean, agressive, generally bad at planning and execution, limited vocabulary, and not very intelligent. Yup, seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @MartinHeinrich: When you are ripping children away from their mothers all elements of government are failing basic humanity. https://t.… 3 months ago
- @jpodhoretz @jonlovett Seconded, it is delicious! 5 months ago
- RT @MoveOn: Cheers to @SenatorTomUdall for voting no to #StopPompeo and block Trump’s #WarCabinet. twitter.com/SenatorTomUdal… 5 months ago
- RT @davidhogg111: Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that # Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers 1. @sleepnumber 2. @ATT 3. Nutri… 5 months ago
- 11,261 geeks-in-training