If you are ever in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and are looking for a great hamburger served in an awesome old yet upscale (dare I say retro) drive in/diner, definitely check out Holy Cow Burgers on Cehntal, just west of I-40. Amazing burgers, great fries, tasty Malts. Good stuff!
- Hey @NMPBS , why is #GreatBritishBakingShow not on tonight like EVERYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA?? #badscheduling #boo @PBS 1 week ago
- Wow, @REALBlakesLota , this is all you get when you pay for a bowl of chile? Feel a bit ripped off! Where's the res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Hey @ABQTopes , Tom Murphy's batting song kinda sucks... 1 week ago
- I bought the @beatsbydre Beatsx YESTERDAY, and the card for free @AppleMusic is expired? No expiration date on the card! #FAIL 1 month ago
- Hey @apple and @beatsbydre, why include a redemption certificate with no expiration date in the box with the headphones? 1 month ago
- 10,909 geeks-in-training